Weinstein Supply Broomall Offers Tips for Updating Your Home to Maximize Resale
All homeowners want to get the most from their homes, and they can accomplish this goal by choosing features and fixtures that improve their lives while living in the home, and that increase value when the time comes to sell the home. To help you get the most from your home sale, experts at Weinstein Supply Broomall kitchen and bath showroom offer tips for updating your home to maximize resale value.
Update Your Kitchen and Bathroom
Home buyers are often looking for energy-efficient homes with attractive and functional kitchens and bathrooms. These two rooms make houses feel like a home, along with outdoor living spaces and other features like having up-to-date appliances, cabinets, and countertops. Here are some tips:
Tips for Renovating Kitchens
Kitchens are the most popular selling features in homes. Homeowners sometimes invest thousands of dollars to update their kitchens to make them more functional and appealing. A new kitchen can add value to your home by increasing its resale value, helping you sell faster and for more money.
- Replace old appliances with new ones that are Energy Star certified or meet EPA guidelines for efficiency.
- Add a backsplash. Backsplashes are one of the easiest ways you can update your kitchen without breaking the bank. While there are many different materials that can be used as a backsplash, such as tile or laminate, they all have one thing in common: they add interest. They may have some sort of pattern or design or a unique color that adds appeal to your kitchen while protecting your wall and hiding any unsightly spots behind your sink or stovetop appliances.
- Replace cabinet doors: If your cabinets still have their original doors, chances are they could use an update. Replacing these can help sell your home because buyers want something that looks fresh and modern. Another option is cabinet refacing which involves painting or replacing the cabinet doors and hardware, so they look fresh again without homeowners having to pay for completely renovating cabinets!
- Upgrade countertops: Countertops may seem like an unimportant factor when buying a house, but it could mean big bucks for sellers because buyers often can tell when countertops are outdated or of low quality. Many homeowners like a feeling of luxury in the kitchen where they spend so much time.
Tips For Renovating Bathrooms
Luxury bathrooms are a big draw for many potential homeowners because they offer a space of comfort and relaxation. Consider adding a steam shower or a soaker tub with lights. Extra touches such as tiled floors, modern finishes, and ambient lighting will also add to the appeal of the space. Other options include
- Adding an extra sink to your master bathroom. Having two faucets instead of one can make life easier for everyone in the house, especially if you have children who may need help getting ready for school in the morning.
- Adding instant hot water taps in sinks or showers so that homeowners avoid waiting when they turn them on during cold weather months when hot water reserves may be low.
- Including tiled floors in any remodel you may do; flooring is one of the most popular features that people notice when touring homes.
More Tips for Updating Your Home from Weinstein Supply Broomall
To ensure your home is as energy efficient as possible, you can:
- Install energy efficient windows.
- Install a programmable thermostat to save money on cooling and heating costs.
- Upgrade to LED light bulbs that last longer and use less power than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Install a whole house fan that is vented to the exterior of your home in order for you to take advantage of natural ventilation during warm months; this option will help bring down utility bills, too!
Schedule A Consultation with Weinstein Bath & Kitchen Today for Help Updating Your Home!
These are just a few of the ways you can increase the appeal of your home. At Weinstein Supply Broomall, our showroom showcases the best fixtures, brands, and accessories. Our team can guide you through your options to help you decide on the best ways of updating your home to increase the overall value, allowing you to ask a higher selling price. To learn more about our services or schedule a consultation today, call us at 610-544-3977.